A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and bringing drugs into jail after a reported three-day methamphetamine binge.
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward