Recently I had the pleasure of meeting with The Union’s publisher, Dave Schmall, and managing editor, Brian Hamilton, during a morning get together at Summer Thyme’s Bakery in Grass Valley. The meeting was well attended by local business owners and concerned citizens who all had great input for The Union brass. An overlying theme from attendees was the need for a better way to become more active in getting newsworthy information to the reporters at The Union.
The Union always seeking citizen reporters
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play