Ignorance can be bliss. When my wife ordered ‘sweetbreads’ from the menu at the Fly Trap in San Francisco some years ago, she didn’t realize it had little to do with dough. Fortunately, it tasted like chicken. No harm, no foul.
Ignorance is not bliss
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game