Ignorance can be bliss. When my wife ordered ‘sweetbreads’ from the menu at the Fly Trap in San Francisco some years ago, she didn’t realize it had little to do with dough. Fortunately, it tasted like chicken. No harm, no foul.
Ignorance is not bliss
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play