Ignorance can be bliss. When my wife ordered ‘sweetbreads’ from the menu at the Fly Trap in San Francisco some years ago, she didn’t realize it had little to do with dough. Fortunately, it tasted like chicken. No harm, no foul.
Ignorance is not bliss
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Sumner’s gritty effort falls just short
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi