Why Lent? Why, every year, must we spend 40 days thinking about things like sin and suffering and repentance and death and renewal? Why can’t we do that on our own when we’re in the mood; when we have time; when experiences around us force us to confront the realities of sin and death? Why do we have to force ourselves into dealing with these thoughts when they don’t square with our feelings?
Why Lent? Just give me Easter!
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union golf teams drop league openers
- Shoot for Christian tourney invites public to attend