SAN JOSE- It’s a time for cautious optimism. This is merely a good start, nothing more, nothing less. The San Jose Sharks have come out of the gate finding ways to win each game, but, there is no reason to get overly excited. This is simply a positive early trend.
Adams: It is just a good start, that is all
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite