TAHOE/TRUCKEE — A 4.0 magnitude earthquake that struck overnight about a half hour south of Lake Tahoe is the largest in a series of small temblors that have recently occurred throughout the region, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
4.0 quake hits south of Lake Tahoe
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis