Americans for Safe Access-Nevada County recently expanded its schedule to accommodate members who live in the North San Juan area. Meetings will take place 2-4 p.m. the last Sunday of the month at the NSJ Senior Center, beginning Jan. 27.
Americans for safe access to host meeting
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano