Growing up in Nevada County, when I wanted to catch a catfish, I used chicken liver as bait. My father and I would get the liver from Holiday Market in Penn Valley, go over to Lake Wildwood and reel in giant catfish from the small man-made lake.
Te’o’s plight circled by media sharks
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title