Growing up in Nevada County, when I wanted to catch a catfish, I used chicken liver as bait. My father and I would get the liver from Holiday Market in Penn Valley, go over to Lake Wildwood and reel in giant catfish from the small man-made lake.
Te’o’s plight circled by media sharks
Trending in: Sports
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University