Students come to school everyday, expecting the same routine; to go to class, lunch, then go home. If someone was to come to campus, with an intention of harming others, this regular routine would be shattered in a matter of minutes.
School security increases in wake of shootings
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play