A Grass Valley woman was arrested after she allegedly tried to pay for items with a counterfeit $100 bill, and was linked to a similar incident the week before.
Grass Valley woman arrested in connection with counterfeit $100 bills
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game