The Higgins Diggins Lions Club will host its third annual Crab and Shrimp Feed on February 15 and 16 at the Higgins Lions Community Center on Magnolia Road in South Nevada County - one mile east of Bear River High School. The doors will open at 5:30 p.m. both Friday and Saturday nights for no-host cocktails. Dinner will be served from 6:30 to 8 p.m. including spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread plus all the crab and shrimp you can eat! The price is only $35 per person. All proceeds from the fundraising event go to scholarships for local students and other community projects.
Lions Club to host annual Crab and Shrimp Feed
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union girls soccer tops Capital Christian
- Alumni notebook: Ceo helps Texas Longhorns top Iowa
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Stampede halted against stiff competition