Ohio by way of Texas? South Dakota by way of Utah. So much to see and so little time. Over the past 23 years Chris Conard has driven from Sacramento to 37 states and four provinces. Conrad will be the guest speaker at the Sierra Foothills Audubon Society’s meeting at 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 7 in the Community Room of the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City. This program of photos and short videos will highlight some of the travels, uncomfortable nights and wonderful sunrises. The main subject will be the birds, other wildlife and natural areas seen, with a focus on trips to Colorado, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. Like a road trip, there will be a lot to see at a fast pace.
Natural resource specialist shares travel highlights
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys