Regarding gun control: Safety locks and backgrounds checks would help, but ignore the underlying motives for indiscriminate assaults. We don’t need proof to believe that low self-esteem is involved — blaming poverty and poor parenting is common, but Klebold and Harris (Columbine) were raised in middle class homes by non-abusive parents.
Time to examine underlying motives behind gun violence
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano