Regarding gun control: Safety locks and backgrounds checks would help, but ignore the underlying motives for indiscriminate assaults. We don’t need proof to believe that low self-esteem is involved — blaming poverty and poor parenting is common, but Klebold and Harris (Columbine) were raised in middle class homes by non-abusive parents.
Time to examine underlying motives behind gun violence
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins
- Amaral named youth Coach of Year
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title