Regarding gun control: Safety locks and backgrounds checks would help, but ignore the underlying motives for indiscriminate assaults. We don’t need proof to believe that low self-esteem is involved — blaming poverty and poor parenting is common, but Klebold and Harris (Columbine) were raised in middle class homes by non-abusive parents.
Time to examine underlying motives behind gun violence
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville