2,700 people were without power in the Alta Sierra area from 10:17 a.m. to just before noon today. Power was restored to all customers, said Brandi Ehlers, PG&E spokeswoman. The cause is unknown at present, but more information will be released when made available. “We are currently investigating the cause,” said Brandi Ehlers, spokeswoman, Pacific Gas and Electric. Check back in with the Union for further details.
Power restored to Alta Sierra after outage
Trending in: Sports
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Renslow: Sometimes greens need a little breathier