Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell joined California Attorney General Kamala Harris in filing a civil lawsuit Wednesday against natural gas companies Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips for allegedly failing to properly inspect and maintain underground storage tanks at more than 560 gas stations in California.
California and Nevada County sue gas station companies
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title
- Sumner’s gritty effort falls just short