Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell joined California Attorney General Kamala Harris in filing a civil lawsuit Wednesday against natural gas companies Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips for allegedly failing to properly inspect and maintain underground storage tanks at more than 560 gas stations in California.
California and Nevada County sue gas station companies
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play