TRUCKEE — Conservation groups Friday morning announced the purchase and protection from development of the nation’s largest cross-country ski area, the 3,000-acre Royal Gorge property on Donner Summit in the Sierra Nevada.
Sierra Nevada land trust partners complete $11.25M Royal Gorge purchase
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis