In a hostile environment, with the rain pouring down and all the momentum swinging against him, Colin Kaepernick dropped back to pass, he read the Patriot blitz and fired a strike to Michael Crabtree. With an inside move and a dash to the end zone, the Kaepernick-to-Crabtree 38-yard touchdown connection was the defining moment of Sunday’s game and will likely be the play that ultimately punches Alex Smith’s ticket out of San Francisco.
The end of Alex?
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit