NID has saved our backsides again. A several-man crew rebuilt a section of Smith Road after the ditches failed during the downpour last week and created a 75-foot long, 4-foot deep trench in our dirt and gravel road, exposing the main pipe for the distance.
Kudos to NID
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title