NID has saved our backsides again. A several-man crew rebuilt a section of Smith Road after the ditches failed during the downpour last week and created a 75-foot long, 4-foot deep trench in our dirt and gravel road, exposing the main pipe for the distance.
Kudos to NID
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit