NID has saved our backsides again. A several-man crew rebuilt a section of Smith Road after the ditches failed during the downpour last week and created a 75-foot long, 4-foot deep trench in our dirt and gravel road, exposing the main pipe for the distance.
Kudos to NID
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play