Kolby Butcher had a lot to look forward to. The Del Oro High School junior was doing well in school and excelling in both football and rugby. Then Butcher began experiencing a host of unexplained and frightening symptoms. He had persistent headaches and frequent mood swings. He was struggling to concentrate in class.
Sidelined’ examines concussions
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record