CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada woman who survived six frigid days in the mountains said Monday she had asked her boyfriend not to venture out for help after their Jeep became mired in mud on a back road.
Rescued woman knew she’d never see boyfriend again
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union girls soccer tops Capital Christian