In response to your article published Nov. 30, “Half of charity donations lost to overhead,” I agree with the advice that donors must understand how donations are used; however, I must set the record straight on Habitat for Humanity because we do not spend any donations on overhead.
Setting the record straight
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Sumner’s gritty effort falls just short
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi