My thanks to Jim and the PG&E crew from Oakley who worked on Black Road until 2 a.m. Monday morning to restore my power. Fortunately it wasn’t raining, but I know that you guys would have been working even in the rain. The crews of PG&E have demonstrated again the dedication that took them to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. This time, it was here at home. Thanks again, PG&E; you’re the best.
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville