Golden Empire Nursing and Rehab Center recently honored the six residents who have reached or exceeded the 100-year milestone. Families and friends dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed special music provided by Joe Hammel. Golden Empire specializes in geriatric rehabilitation and care. Their average age is about 87. Safeway donated the decorated cakes for the celebration.
100 years and counting
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Renslow: Microcosms of life found in golf
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro