Golden Empire Nursing and Rehab Center recently honored the six residents who have reached or exceeded the 100-year milestone. Families and friends dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed special music provided by Joe Hammel. Golden Empire specializes in geriatric rehabilitation and care. Their average age is about 87. Safeway donated the decorated cakes for the celebration.
100 years and counting
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano