TAHOE/TRUCKEE — Predicting how much snow will fall at Lake Tahoe is a long-held pastime of skiers, professional weather watchers, resort operators and barstool meteorologists alike.
Study: Low snow years on rise in North America
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University