After having his eligibility to play football in his senior season denied by the Sac-Joaquin Section, Nevada Union’s Cole Hannum just may lace up his cleats and take to the gridiron again. Or at least he has the opportunity to do so.
Army extends full-ride offer to Hannum
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward