New swimming holes, fishing areas, winding hiking trails, rugged mountain biking paths and scenic vistas will be rendered available to the public as the Bear Yuba Land Trust revealed plans to acquire a pivotal piece of property that will connect the Middle Yuba River to the South Yuba River.
Land purchase to connect Yuba River trails
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins