New swimming holes, fishing areas, winding hiking trails, rugged mountain biking paths and scenic vistas will be rendered available to the public as the Bear Yuba Land Trust revealed plans to acquire a pivotal piece of property that will connect the Middle Yuba River to the South Yuba River.
Land purchase to connect Yuba River trails
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis