Thanks to all who donated socks for Sandy Survivors! We still have until Dec. 1 to fill those collection boxes at B&C Hardware, SPD in Grass Valley and Nevada City, the Sierra Presbyterian Church and Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Thanks, too, for the support of The Union and KNCO for the coverage they have given this project. Nevada County is a great place to live! The people in Breezy Point and Belle Harbor, N.Y., will appreciate your generosity and so do I.
Thanks for ‘Socks for Sandy’ support
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis