I must share this story, and I’ll keep it brief. I went to Tofanelli’s restaurant recently because it was next door to the Jim Brickman show to which I had a ticket.
Faith in humanity restored
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University