Boys at special-needs treatment ranch between Nevada City and North San Juan continued their programs Sunday, largely unaffected by a bomb threat that forced evacuations at the compound a day earlier.
Bomb scare at Milhous boys treatment ranch
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville