Boys at special-needs treatment ranch between Nevada City and North San Juan continued their programs Sunday, largely unaffected by a bomb threat that forced evacuations at the compound a day earlier.
Bomb scare at Milhous boys treatment ranch
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University