The smile that stuck to Matt McDonald’s mug Tuesday night, as his Lady Bruins took care of their third-straight section playoffs opponent in three straight games, was as apparent as the progress he and his coaching staff have made with the Bear River volleyball program.
Bear River volleyball powerhouse
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play