A man and a woman might be facing marijuana sales charges after Grass Valley Police officers responded to a report of suspicious activity at 49er Fun Park.
Pair cited for possession, might face pot sales charges
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward