While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership through the crisis as “outstanding,” Gov. Romney loaded cans of beans headed for New Jersey while his campaign video played on a screen behind him.
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville