While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership through the crisis as “outstanding,” Gov. Romney loaded cans of beans headed for New Jersey while his campaign video played on a screen behind him.
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title
- FLC tennis opens season with victory
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing