The Stampede skill school is available to new players of all ages at Nevada Union High School on the second and fourth Saturdays in October, November and December from 9-11 a.m. Equipment is free for a trial period, and experienced Stampede coaches teach players the five basic skills and how to have fun improving themselves on their own, or with a partner. Parents who want to help out as a partner can also borrow the equipment.
Gold country lacrosse offers skill school before spring season
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins