OAKLAND — When Reggie McKenzie took over as general manager of the Oakland Raiders last January, he knew it would be a long process to transform the franchise back into a consistent winner.
New-look Raiders remain a work in progress, says GM
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University