OAKLAND — When Reggie McKenzie took over as general manager of the Oakland Raiders last January, he knew it would be a long process to transform the franchise back into a consistent winner.
New-look Raiders remain a work in progress, says GM
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano