As I drive passed Whispering Pines road going up Hwy. 174 it makes me wonder, “What happened to the pride of Nevada County?” The trash on our roads sides is so upsetting.
Too many litter bugs
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Alumni notebook: Ceo helps Texas Longhorns top Iowa
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union girls soccer tops Capital Christian
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer