In response to the letter written about the “speed” (loud) boats on Englebright Lake, do you also want to “do something” about the fishing boats that can and do 70-plus miles per hour, or the “big air” (wake board) boats that make such huge waves that we can’t even run our boats?
Englebright needs better law enforcement
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run