Thanks to a few adults in their infinite wisdom, the California Interscholastic Federation czar made the decision to wreck two young men’s possibilities at receiving full-ride college scholarships in their senior year of high school.
An insensitive decision
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play