Ninety-two dollars a year. Per parcel. For five years. That’s the big negative for most homeowners when it comes to Measure K. Another tax. Another dollar.
Measure K — whose future is it?
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Amaral named youth Coach of Year
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park