I’m on the advisory board of the local Salvation Army. Recently the main office agreed to keep a classic ’51 Dodge canteen truck here to serve our community if we towed it here. Unfortunately, our budget was very tight and there was no money to pay for towing from Petaluma, where it was stored.
Kilroy is here
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game