The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Sheriff’s office: Lamphier under investigation for alleged possession of child porn
- Sheriff’s Office: Lamphier investigated for alleged possession of child pornography
- Towering over Nevada City
- Duo arrested in connection with repeated burglaries of vacant house in Grass Valley
- Nevada County supervisor absent for meeting